The environmentally hazardous substances report can be downloaded on each product page.
Environmentally Hazardous Substances Survey
- We carry out surveys of the environmentally hazardous substances contained in materials for parts used in Sato Parts products
- The survey is performed based on the materials provided by the Joint Article Management Promotion-consortium (JAMP).
- The survey is performed once a year in principle, and additionally conducted when a new product is launched and when product specifications are changed.
Environmentally Hazardous Substances Report
- We provide a report on the environmentally hazardous substances contained in products manufactured by Sato Parts in "shai” file format using the chemSHERPA information communication scheme.
*Only basic information and ingredient information are provided.
- You can download the information from each product page on our company’s website.
- The environmentally hazardous substances report is updated once a year in principle, and also when a new product is launched or when product specifications are changed.
- If you require materials (1) or (2) below, contact our sales representative through your local distributor.
(1) Environmentally hazardous substances report for custom-made and order-made products
(2) Environmentally hazardous substances report in a form other than our company’s format (charges may apply depending on the content so please consult with us in each instance)