ML-100-CJ made in JAPAN
- Basic information
- Soldering heat resistance conditions
- Conformity product / Mate product
Flow process solder heat resistance
|Pre Heat Temperature||100-140℃|
|Pre Heat Times||40 seconds|
|Solder Immersion Temperature||265±3℃|
|Soldering Times||10±1 seconds|
Using a Soldering Iron
|Tip Contact Times||5±1 seconds|
|Number of Times||2|
- ・Reflow process is not applicable.
- ・Perform the second soldering with a soldering iron after the product has cooled sufficiently and returned to room temperature after the first soldering.
- ・When using the product, we recommend that you check it according to the actual conditions of use. The above conditions have been confirmed by testing the product itself.